- the season results (PDF);
- the rankings and statistics (Excel).
|Action in Chile|
Several points to report:
- Australia had WASPA tournaments during the Sydney FISTF Open and the Altona FISTF Satellite. Thanks for their continuous support!
- Chile is back in action and we are glad to see events held in Valparaiso and Viña del Mar. Right now things are just starting over there but the future looks promising. We are very excited to see further developments in South America with other active groups in Argentina and hopefully Brazil will be back soon.
- Thanks to Gibraltar for hosting another WASPA event during their recent FISTF tournament.
- South Africa is still doing well. Besides the tournament in Cape Town, the Pretoria event had great numbers and the local club will have a development league for youngsters starting in November!
- Italy used to be the most active nation in the WASPA circuit. This month we had only 3 events but we really appreciate the support from the clubs of Macerata, Trieste and Firenze.
- In New Zealand, the Palmerston North players had the visit of Australia's Adrian Connolly and a good event was held there!
- There are continuous developments in the UK and this month we were extremely glad to see a good turnout in Lincoln (with the visit of 2 Italian players) and the first WASPA evening in Bristol. Well done!
- We have 1591 players (we are a bit down) from 48 different nations (new record) in the rankings. We are glad to have the very first representative from Ukraine!
- This season (since September 1) Greece (89 individual entries) is the most active nation while Australia is second (81), Belgium is third (67) while we have already had 529 individual entries in 2 month.
|Great fun in Greece|
Well, that's all for now. Please remember you only need 3 players to register your tournament. Don't be scared to join. It's free and tournament requests can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
|Players in Derry, Northern Ireland|